Saturday, March 9, 2013

School and me so far

Bismillah,
Salam Alayk=)

Alhamdulillah. I'm now blending myself in the reality of  a teacher's life. So far so good, with so many things- good and bad, yes- but Alhamdulillah I'm now in the midst of the processes to make me stronger. Ya Qawiy, make me strong and keep me steadfast in this challenging field..... 

*****************************************************************************

Today, we had our cross-country race.
Here are some of the pictures of us.


the briefing and warm-up session



with them =) before leaving the stadium

*****************************************************************

Nothing much to say

May Allah grant them good health, peaceful minds, and success in their upcoming test. 
Ameen.

p.s: Tahniah Rumah Hijau =)




No comments: