Monday, September 21, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Bismillah..

20:05, 21 Sep, 2nd day of Eid 2009..

Alhamdulillah, yesterday, we had a great eid celebration at kak liza n family's house (one of Malaysian family, living in canterbury) and our lecturer's, John, house. Sedikit terubat kerinduan beraya di Malaysia bersama family...yet, it's still not the same..how I miss my mum,my father, my siblings, my nephews, my niece, my cousins, my aunts, my uncles...and of course my beloved late grandma sooooo much!!!Ya Allah..='(
To mingle with frens is one of the ways to get rid of the sadness and the homesickness i am suffering from. Thanx my dear frens, especially my lovely housemates.. (i guess u guys pun, kat luar je hepi, dlm hati, sape tau..kan???)Today is the first day being in the university. One week had gone, how I wish time will fly even faster! The first class with Antonia and Carol was quite relaxing n nothing very serious took place. Not to say that the introduction of the Language Awareness subject was not important, but the way both of them started it all was quite something-that-we-like, since we had a very long holiday right after the final exam las time! (not ready to say that i'm ready for a 'lecture'!huhu..) but, InsyaAllah, I will. Ganbatte kudasai!!!
Semangat2!=)
p/s:Buat family n kawan2, doakan saya di sini ya..syukran..

4 comments:

kacipcrew said...

kuatkan hati! yeah!

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

insyaAllah..

SaljuSakura said...

gambatte kudasai..(^_^)v....ema nara,dekiru...insyaAllah..

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

to salju sakura: Arigatou gozaimasu..InsyaAllah, gambattene..