Friday, June 18, 2010

When I force myself....

Bismillah..
Salam..

Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah..Thank You Allah, for everything You give to me in which I wont finish listing.. My very last assignment script/result collected.. It's our ninth assignment for Year One which marks an end to our First Year Degree. Not to forget the exam which the unofficial results have been announced 2 days ago..Alhamdulillah, everyone passed, so far..Praying hard that the Exam Board wouldnt make any changes..Ameen.. (Do pray for us..)

And Alhamdulillah, I'm now 99% done with packing thingy, finally. huhu. When you need to do things you dont like, you really have to FORCE yourselves, think positive and just do it. huhu, it's hard though..huhu

It's 2 weeks and 3 days left before I leave (Wait for me, Malaysia..)..Tak sabarnyeee.huhu.May Allah make things easy for us..Ameen..


~ Bakal dirindui ~



~ I got 4 bags like this to put everything in. Plus 2 boxes (bakul actually).huhu Ini baru barang sorang2, kalau berdua macam mana? ;-) ~

3 comments:

c's said...

berdua?

hukhuk

ameeen

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

atau bertiga..atau berempat.. :p

huhu.

SaljuSakura said...

Alhamdulillah...siap jg mengemas bilik..^^good..
moga bila berpindah nnti,lebih byk perkara yg lebih baik berlaku utk kamu...(see in positive way)
*bila beruda or lebih,inshaAllah lg mudah,sbb ade org bantu..^^