Sunday, August 30, 2009

FramBoZen & NigNog!

Salam! (^_^)

Frambozen kenari..nignog swedish. Pekebendenye tu?hehe..rather keep it as a secret 1st (^_~)

tik.tok.tik.tok.

Time passes very fast. Without we realise, one second passes another and meets the minute. The 60th min introduces the hour to us.. 1 hour,2 hrs...24 hrs! yup! 1 day is gone! Time is the best sprinter! It's the Champion! Indeed, time always keeps on moving to no end, unless the Almighty, God decides it.

Pheuh!!! My heart is denying the night-day rotation. Not willing to count the days, yet still, time leaves me! Trying hard to accept the fact, but the fact is still the fact! Not much that i hv done, make me feel not reali ready for the next move whereas I must be on the move! (Hey self..sedar diri sket!). O Allah, my Lord, please give me strength! Give me patience! Do motivate me..


It has been a long time since I touched my academic stuff for the last..huh! 'Rusty brain' is still developing inside.
Ok2. Enough of blaming urself! Do act now! (hopefully..)

O Allah, help me..n Anyone, I need motivation! Please...

......................
**frambozen, nignog : names of kuih raye..nak rasa, come to my house ya.hehe =)

2 comments:

kacipcrew said...

gi rmh bukey ado pon rayo ni

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

huhu. takpe, rumah tetap terbuka time raya.