Saturday, August 29, 2009

..momen2 terakhir..

Salam 'alayk.
Alhamdulillah, syukur padaNya..

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, for helping me a lot today, and always You do. I'm happy to settle many things down today- to get something for my nephews n nieces, to post hari raya card, to settle the ISIC thingy and to buy some things left to be brought there..

n today we gonna have our family gathering..jemaah breakfasting.my sis is back here from Perak wif her boy Darwisy,n a.long also will be here soon, wif his lil cutie sofea..n fawwaz, is forever here.hehe..reali luv them.can't imagine that i'll be leaving all my beloveds soon.='(


n for sure, they'll always be in my heart!


haa..ni la..my sweethearts..the only princess diapit 2 princes=)




..Darwisy.. ..Sofea.. ..Fawwaz..

ok..enough 'bout them.nanti cite lagi.nak spend golden moments wif them to the fullest! Sampai jumpa lagi...(^_^)

No comments: