Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Again, I'm currently in LOVE


I have no God, but Him
He forgives sins
I have no God but Him
He is a light for the heart
O Allah..
I'm a servant of much guilt
Who is defeated by distress
From and in You I seek refuge
O Allah..
Don't deprive me from
Your blessings
Don't leave me sick
You are the Owner of all blessings
And You're the Most Merciful
You are the Most High (Highest)
The Most powerful, the Greatest
O Allah..
You're the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing, the All-Knowing
You're the Most High, the Most Powerful, the Greatest
You forgive the disobedient for You're the Most Patient
You're the Most Kind
O Allah..
You have mercy on humans
You're the Forgiver of the sinners
My hope is to guide me
O Allah..
Have mercy to my weakness!
Many are my sins
So, forgive me
You're the Owner of Majesty!
O Allah..
You're the Mighty, the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful
O Allah.. The Holy, the Generous and the Source of Peace
O Allah....

p/s: I'm now falling in love with this song!
Maali Rabbun siwah..





Credit to someone for introducing this song to me!
--kire aci yek culik dari Youtube.hehe--

No comments: