Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cerita Ireland

Bismillah.
Salam.

Spring Break is one of the most awaited time for most of my frens and me. Yes, it's one month, which I guess would be more than enough for me to unwind and rejuvenate myself .. Alhamdulillah.. It's a good time for travel and that is why I think many of my friends are scattered around the UK and Europe countries which include Northern UK, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and many more. Huh, it's a bluff if I say that doesn't make any sense of jealousy in me. wuu.. So my frens and I decided to have a 5-day stay in Ireland.. Alhamdulilah, bus, train and flight tickets are booked and plans are made..Up till the last day before we depart.. (supposed).

I could still remember Ira was sitting in front of the computer the whole day, searching for and surveying interesting places to be visited in Ireland (Dublin and Belfast). Huhu. Thanks Ira. Yet Allah's plan is the best. The volcanic ash cloud has caused the cancellation of our flight to Dublin. Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal.. A bit upset of not getting the chance to have a hike at the Cliffs of Moher and enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the Giant's Causeway. It's ok, 'cos I believe, really believe in what people say that every coin has two sides..

A one-month break has now come to an end.. A mixture of enthusiasm, sad, upset, happy, worry over many things is what I feel now. huu. May Allah ease.



~Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland~

~The Cliffs of Moher, where Westlife recorded the song My Love ;-) ~

Welcome Dear Term 3. How time flies , that I am here for 31 weeks and 6 days.. Alhamdulillah..

p/s 1: Googleit Pictures ;-)
p/s 2: entry written two days after the day we knew about the cancellation..completed and published: today..

5 comments:

weda said...

uish lame tu gap drafting n publish. haha

zz said...

God has got a better plan for us...

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

weda: it is applicable for assignmentig jugak. lol :p

z..It's very true.. :)

Ummu Ammar said...

Ema..

Cantik..teringin jejak ke sana..

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

Ummu Ammar..
Subhanallah..Ema pun belum berkesempaatn ke sana..cantik kan..InshaAllah nnti ade rezeki tu... Ameen.. :-)